Join our network of Metal Partners and help us connect metal both locally and globally.
Become a Metal Partner
What we offer you:
Save your time
- We do the admin, you do the parts
- Optimise and fill your capacities with frequent and relevant projects
- Regular and guaranteed order placements
Expand your reach
- Real job opportunities from global,
- Free inclusion in a EU-based cluster of manufacturing experts
- Long-term cooperation plans and prospective benefits
Receive your dues
- Get paid for your successes – from net-7 to net-15 payments for qualified suppliers or Metal Partners
- Boost your sales without any sales effort
- Receive informative and descriptive production drawings and product specifications
What you offer us:
- ISO 9001 certification is a prerequisite
- Other industry-specific certifications
- Certified materials in production use
- Use of LEAN
- Well-kept equipment and machinery
- Agreement to periodic audit checks
- NDA contracts are fundamental
- Mutual trust and respect –
responsiveness is key
- Superior complaint management and
We are conscious of the unrelenting advancement of Industry 4.0 and of the responsibility we carry before our customers’ and partners’ successful existence in this new world guided by smart technologies.
Our business model pivots on the maximised integration with our purchasers and suppliers. Together we must achieve a symbiotic relationship and Energoimpex is ready to facilitate this needed optimisation step, from the supply chain coordination to production processes integration.
Our years of industrial experience and longstanding relationships have allowed us to build a reliable partner network. Efficient supplier management and market intelligence enable Energoimpex to continuously refine cost, time and quality indices for its customers, and simultaneously nourish supplier affinities and enhance agile working processes.
This year marks the beginning of growing together through Motion and Innovation. Send us your company presentation to begin.
Energoimpex will then contact you regarding the initial on-boarding procedure and test inquiries.